Mosvodokanal - Damage Detection of Water Supply Administration
- lack of a system for monitoring the operation of the city's water supply network;
- lack of quality means of notification of critical deviations with the identification of their locations on the map.
An information system has been developed where data from pressure, flow, auto-valve and pump sensors are updated in real time on a map. The data are displayed on the "attention zone" screen as meaningful information for Control Center operators: when network sections or equipment are out of the normal performance zone. Displayed data is used for analysis and operational decision making by operators.
Technology stack, engine:
.NET, automation of a mathematical algorithm.
- the system reduces the decision time of responsible persons;
- the system precisely determines the location (on the city map) of the fault.
Project timeline, labor costs:
- the duration of the project is 12 months;
- resource costs 150 man-months.
Crowdsourcing portal of Yakutsk City Administration for interaction with the public. Versatile tool for city management. An open platform for solving …
Программный комплекс для управления данными объектов сети в целях повышения эффективности и роста управляемости процессов для телекоммуникационной компании