Project Akrichin - marketplace for pharma
- The manufacturer wants to get data "from the field" bypassing pharma distributors (sales, demand, claims, etc.);
- to be able to work directly with the end consumer, and thereby increase the margin of each individual sale.
- the original terms of reference were prepared by a non-professional IT analyst. The terms of reference was rewritten for subsequent submission to the development department;
- an urgent need for a working system. The customer ran test users long before the release;
- the integration with distributors was done "live" without studying the FTP manual due to its absence;
- The system was built in two parts. The client part was written according to the ToR. The user part was deployed on the Python Django framework;
- Integration with two major distributors of the customer and the manufacturer's internal systems;
- Implemented a unique functionality of loyalty programs (bonuses, promotions).
Technology stack, engine:
Project timeline, labor costs:
- labor costs 36 man-months;
- budget 10+ million rubles.