Project Akrichin - marketplace for pharma
- The manufacturer wants to get data "from the field" bypassing pharma distributors (sales, demand, claims, etc.);
- to be able to work directly with the end consumer, and thereby increase the margin of each individual sale.
- the original terms of reference were prepared by a non-professional IT analyst. The terms of reference was rewritten for subsequent submission to the development department;
- an urgent need for a working system. The customer ran test users long before the release;
- the integration with distributors was done "live" without studying the FTP manual due to its absence;
- The system was built in two parts. The client part was written according to the ToR. The user part was deployed on the Python Django framework;
- Integration with two major distributors of the customer and the manufacturer's internal systems;
- Implemented a unique functionality of loyalty programs (bonuses, promotions).
Technology stack, engine:
Project timeline, labor costs:
- labor costs 36 man-months;
- budget 10+ million rubles.
Development of GOST documentation on GLONASS technologies for GLOSAV
Help GLOSAV prepare and deliver the final set of documentation (44 documents) in 12 working days for delivery to the final …
Development of the "Base Prices" module for OBOZ Digital
- design and implement the base price module, which is part of the product core;
- taking into account the embedded mathematical …