Smolny - Personnel Management System
- the old system was desktop (not web), there was a problem with updating the information in the system in all departments of the state body;
- the goal was to make it online so that you could see information about frames online in a timely manner;
- a more user-friendly interface was also needed. It was necessary to provide one system for many organizations, taking into account access rights.
Developed a web application that fully met the needs of the customer.
- constant access to up-to-date information on the personnel service of institutions;
- Implementation of coordination and control over the organization of the state bodies.
The implementation of this access rights setting is built into the Apprentice: the central zone saw all the subsystems, and the subsystems did not see each other.
The system contained the following sections: Personal account, Personnel officer, Student, Training, Reserve, Vacancies.
The application provided for such business processes as:
- maintaining "electronic personnel files";
- monitoring the staffing situation;
- preparing draft acts, e.g. appointments;
- Maintaining regulations and rules;
- keeping a register of civil servants and personnel reserves;
- keeping records of issued certificates of service;
- formation of information about appraisals and examinations.
Technology stack, engine:
Application for online business processes with a clear interface and configured access rights for a distributed federal structure, preparing for global scaling.
The timing of the project, labor costs:
- 3 months;
- 8+ million rubles.
Developed a web-based information system for the formation of the annual report of the business.
Pharmaceutical marketplace with the functionality of loyalty programs (bonuses for purchases, promotions, etc.).