A personal account allows your customer to independently adjust the parameters of the services rendered - choose tariffs, send and receive information, participate in marketing campaigns, and receive additional services.
Personal account can be a front-end add-on to the existing software and give limited access to it, or it can be an independent solution integrated into the client's ecosystem. The solution can also be used as an employee's mobile workplace.
WHEN THE PERSONAL ACCOUNT BECOMES A SEPARATE SOLUTION.
The standard configuration of the personal account in most cases is not separated from the main solution. For example, when delivering an e-commerce system, it comes with a customer registration form, a shopping cart, and fields for filling out personal information.
For most businesses, this is sufficient if they do not involve a high degree of personalization. But as soon as customer services start to expand and become a priority, the capabilities of the standard configuration become insufficient.
Another example of separating a self-service system into a stand-alone solution is the complete absence of business in the online environment. The desire to take customer service to the next level leads to the construction of a front-end system that is built on top of the customer's existing software.
BENEFITS OF DIGITAL ZONE SOLUTIONS.
- Seamless transition to the new self-service system: customers will only notice the expansion of services, not the transition itself;
- Omnichannel support: a single login and list of services across all channels;
- Integration with internal systems of the client: the business gets the required combination of functions - from ERP and direct order to production, to electronic document management with automatic formation of the contract (and with a layer of middleware);
- And also: full and budget SLA technical support; modern user-friendly interfaces; robustness and high load: 99.9% service availability;
- The system is easily integrated into the customer's ecosystem: it contains a minimum of business logic, the vast majority of functions are performed at the level of internal systems.
To build personal accounts, Digital Zone uses Java technology for high-load solutions, and the platform Apprentice - for those who need rapid reconfigurability. Both approaches can be combined!
To order development, contact our account manager at email@example.com.
Marketplace where partners of Russian Post have the opportunity to sell any goods with postal delivery through the post offices of …
Pharmaceutical marketplace with the functionality of loyalty programs (bonuses for purchases, promotions, etc.).
Building a unified information environment of the company in terms of training and staff development, monitoring the status of training.
Detsky Mir online store revamped with the help of Hybris e-commerce platform from SAP with a large number of diverse integrations.
A Personal Account (PA) has been developed to provide Mosvodokanal users with quick access via the Internet to information related to …
19 projects on Ulmart cybermarket development from 2012 to 2016, the leader of Russian e-commerce, including all cybermarket services.
For the implementation of the electronic trading platform REC-Market, the client's subdivision in the Russian Export Center JSC, responsible for the …
For the Russian division of the world manufacturer of printed circuit boards NCAB Group to implement a web platform personal customer …
Implement a prototype of the "Hectar 1.0" marketplace in a simplified form. Increase the functionality of the prototype to the target.
Automator for insurance policy management.